|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Application||Paper & Pulp Companies, High Pressure Applications, Oil and Gas Industry, Chemical Refinery,Pipeline|
|Features||Corrosion resistant, Accurate dimensions, Can sustain high pressure & temperature load, Rust proof f|
|Usage/Application||Paper & Pulp Companies, High Pressure Applications, Oil and Gas Industry, Chemical Refinery,Pipeline|
Question - Why use Solid Copper Rivet?
Solid Copper Rivets -
- Strong, permanent joints: Solid Copper Rivets are extremely strong and sturdy, making them a great solution for permanent fastener applications. Once installed, copper rivets can only be removed using tools that destroy the rivet.
- Natural corrosion resistance: Copper Rivets is one of several metals that exhibits a relatively high level of natural corrosion resistance, as well as humidity resistance. This makes Copper Rivets an ideal option for outdoor and marine applications where they are exposed to the elements, as well as for clothing and similar items that are regularly washed/cleaned.
- Decorative look: Copper has long been used for its aesthetic appeal. This, along with the material’s strength and resilience, makes solid Copper Rivets popular for applications that need a combination of function and style.
- Fast & easy assembly: When using a mechanical rivet installer an with automatic feed, Copper Rivets can be applied at speed up to 3 per second.
Solid Copper Rivets are among the simplest, most reliable, and oldest types of fasteners. Archaeologists have found evidence of Solid Copper Rivets use dating as far back as the Bronze Age (circa 3000 BCE). These simple devices consist of a solid shaft with a head on one end; once installed, the headless end of a Solid Copper Rivets is deformed with a hammer or rivet gun to hold it in place. Perhaps the most widely-used style of rivet, solid rivets are utilized in applications where reliability and safety are important.
Nascent Pipes & Tubes stocks a huge selection of solid rivets. We offer rivets in a range of sizes and materials to meet the needs of your fastener application. Follow the links below to find the solid rivets you need, request a quote, or contact us to learn more.
We are the leading suppliers in the market for offering Copper Rivets
, in a wide range to our clients.This products manufactured,supplied & export by us is renowned for its reliability, durability and optimum performance. These are offered in various shapes and sizes based on the customer's requirement.
Copper bolts and clasp are frequently used in assembling applications because of their quality after chilly heading, consumption opposition, and antimicrobial properties. We expands the quality of our copper items by the virus shaping procedure, making it a perfect clasp for your necessities.
Because of its brightening claim, copper Rivets is a perfect material for assembling useful things, and its conductivity makes it ideal for use in electrical applications. Copper bolts are usually utilized in garments, saddles, shoes, belts, packs and more to fortify the item and on account of how tastefully satisfying copper bolts look. We can produce your copper bolts in an assortment of sizes and thicknesses - copper bolt choices run from semi-cylindrical bolts, strong bolts, self-penetrating bolts and more.
Evaluations of Copper Rivets and Fasteners
The Valley Fastener Group delivers our latches and bolts from an assortment of client indicated evaluations of copper. Those evaluations include:
CDA 102 (ASTM B-187)
CDA 110 (ASTM B-187)
We are accessible to answer any inquiries you may have about copper latches and bolts. Reach us today to find out additional.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Nhava Sheva Port